We are a cozy hands-on lending library, providing educational services to our community. Come experience the toys for yourself by visiting our space. Ideal for children 1 to 7 years old, although all children of any age are welcome. Our space is dedicated to learning, sensory and of course imagination! See you soon.
Services we are providing this fall/winter:
- open play: Learn through play by visiting us for indoor pretend play.
- lending library: age appropriate toys for your littles and age appropriate learning items to assist in at home learning or play
- distance learning camps: IP staff members help kids K-3rd grade distance learn by walking through lesson plans and helping through activities and worksheets
- learning pods: special sessions by age/age level where we will set up stations for to have hands-on learning.
- after school enrichment: themed camps for hands-on learning
- birthday parties: celebrate your little one’s birthday with us.
Come visit us during these hours.
Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 2:00pm