Now that school in session and cold weather is approaching this is just a gentle reminder that Imagine Play does have an illness policy. Please help us protect our guests! To keep our facility as germ free as possible we ask that kids be kept home if they are not feeling well. The guidelines of our illness policy includes:
- being on antibiotics for less than 48 hours.
- has a fever AND sore throat, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, earache, irritability or confusion.
- severe coughing (child gets red or blue in the face and makes high pitched whoop after cough)
- eye discharge
- yellowish skin or eyes
If your kids look physically ill you may be asked to join us on a different day.
To lessen the chance of your kids getting ill during this cold and flu season we suggest these helpful tips:
- wash your hands as often as possible
- carry hand sanitizer on you and use it before eating and before and after play.
- get plenty of sleep, for kids sleep fights off illnesses the best
- teach kids proper sneezing etiquette by coughing or sneezing into a tissue or elbow
- stay hydrated and eat a healthy diet