We are a cozy hands-on lending library, providing educational services to our community. Come experience the toys for yourself by visiting our space. Ideal for children 1 to 7 years old, although all children of any age are welcome. Our space is dedicated to learning, sensory and of course imagination! See you soon.
Services we are providing this fall/winter:
- open play: Learn through play by visiting us for indoor pretend play.
- lending library: age appropriate toys for your littles and age appropriate learning items to assist in at home learning or play
- distance learning camps: IP staff members help kids K-3rd grade distance learn by walking through lesson plans and helping through activities and worksheets
- learning pods: special sessions by age/age level where we will set up stations for to have hands-on learning.
- after school enrichment: themed camps for hands-on learning
- birthday parties: celebrate your little one’s birthday with us.
Come visit us during these hours.
Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 2:00pm
*Above is our current standard hours. If we are open later for 100 degree weather or rainy days we will update on google and it will show later hours for the day. You can also call and double check if we are open.